Year: Rat Month: Boar Season: Fall Year Number: 4 Month Number: 2
NOVEMBER SUMMARY: Share gratitude, tangibly, especially with your close relationships (expressed one on one setting). Frustrations are normal this month, as long as you accept that energy and shift to compassion or/and gratitude, so you can let them go peacefully.
In general, it is normal for our minds to suppress memories, emotions, etc. to our subconscious or unconscious mind. However, November will be a month where those suppressed things from the past will work hard to bubble to the surface, finding release.
So, it is important to be aware that any underlying emotions or energy may be working its way out. When that happens, let it happen. Work through them if you can.
If it helps to process, add these steps when processing:
- Find a comfortable and safe space
- Close your eyes if desired
- Take a couple breaths with hands on your chest/heart
- Then express (verbally, physically, or emotionally) any of the energy, emotions, words, etc. that you need to release, let it roll through you.
Once released, remembering all emotions are just energy, shift your energy to a compassionate loving energy or emotion towards yourself and others.
A few reminders when processing tings fighting for release this month:
- For many, letting it go is hard. But remember, with every inhale, we exhale. In that exhale, we are letting go. Use breath when expressing or letting go of other things pent up inside you, giving it a natural way out.
- The outcome or end goal is not the most important part of the journey. The journey itself of acknowledging what you couldn’t before, working through it with compassion and love for yourself is the key.
- When things come up more than once, or you experience this need to release frequently (as we anticipate it may), it is important you remember to focus on the journey rather than the end result.
By doing so, you will be able to find the peace at the end of each journey when you shift your energy towards that compassionate, grateful, and loving place for yourself and others. Filling your cup far more than halfway, to overflowing with healthy positivity.
- Regardless of whether you know why an emotion is fighting its way out (maybe it’s tied to a memory, or maybe it’s coming out of left field unexpectedly), remember the important thing is to let yourself feel it, letting it express and release it’s way through you. This allows you to switch to peace and equanimity all your own.
As we know from our methodology, some emotions you may carry through this life from a past life. Meaning, you may not be able to control it or delete it completely, but you can shift it towards something more mutually beneficial.
- Lastly, don’t forget the criticality of physically releasing this energy. It doesn’t have to be an elaborate work out. It can be a simple full body shake, enthusiastically running in place, or dancing it out.
This a great time to set routines of expression:
- Begin working with a therapist
- Start a journaling routine
- Go to your trusted people (maybe a reoccurring zoom call?) and talk things out so you can practice the energy shift.
This month it is also easy to pull towards pessimism, focusing on things that you don’t have, or have yet to accomplish. Redirect this energy to remind yourself of what fills your cup.
If you’ve been wanting to start a gratitude routine, this is the perfect time. The key is to have a tangible element to your routine, whether it’s writing it down so you can see it, or sharing it out loud with your partner or trusted circle.
Here are some ideas:
- Starting and/or ending your day with by writing down 3-5 things your grateful for that day or moment.
- Sharing those things with your partner every day or making it a practice telling each other three good things from your day.
- Starting a simple photo journal on your phone, using polaroids, or on social media that have visual representations and notes of what made you grateful that day.
This is the month of the Boar, so it’s normal to feel protective over family. Are you being overprotective or are you feeling overwhelmed by your family overprotecting you?
I AM SO GRATEFUL THAT YOU ARE READING THE AVERY MONTHLY FORECAST. THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU. -Chikako
2020 Year Reminder:
Zodiac: Rat 4
Year of rat is represented by the season of seeding, caution, unseen problems, distress, worries, sorrows, high family value, holes, and water.
When in balance, the number Four represents being grounded, stability, realistic, family, nourishing relationships with those close to you.
If out of balance, 2020 can feel a bit dreamy, unrealistic, jealous of what we don’t have.
Be mindful of your thoughts, your thoughts will easily manifest throughout your physical body. So, aim for positive thoughts and feelings, your body will thank you.
To find balance, find time to create a logical action plan to shape your dreams into realistic goals, and then into action.