October Summary: Activate your senses!
If you have choices, please Review the past, then don’t hesitate to honor your choice and challenge yourself for something adventure.
- It is very important to keep head up. Choose to look, listen, and be adventurous activity. Find inspiring things before you look at logical ideas. You still need to look at issues rationally but do so while also embracing your innovative mind.
- If you have to make choices from (1) easy and knowing what to do, but kinda boring. (2) it is unknown how good will be for me, kinda 1/2&1/2 chance, and researched, and found out interesting. Choose (2), and enjoy the experience. Life is all about experience!
- Find adventure to do with your family and or close friends, stay connect with them.
- In this month, the super careful mind (over cautious mind) will end with reckless action. It is okay to choose and creative action by your heart desire. It will lead you to make more connections who wants to help you.
- Use 5 senses, the sense of touch, smell, taste, hearing, seeing, those senses will elevate your soul. Perhaps use different herbs for new recipe, new type of meal, making Japanese sushi, Korean BBQ, French, Italian?
- This month will be the second chance of the new beginning. Be grateful where you are, and start something and goal will appears December.
- Please speak about your deceased ancestors with other family member? Find your roots deeper. If you have grandparents or grand aunty, please connect with them, you may discover something really interesting about your family lines.
This month try to do different than regular things. Find different driving route. Find different coffee shop than your regular stop. Go to different walk or bike route to discover something new. The result is not the important, your action of shifting by your choice makes huge positive effect on you, yet, remember to communicate and consul with others about the different choice you may make.
It is time for reflect earlier this year till today, and find COMPLIMENT of your action and thoughts and communication. It is not for criticize or judging. If you feel you want to make some adjustment, then this is the month to make the change.
Starting your day with words of affirmation, complimenting yourself. Then end of your day reflecting on your daily accomplishments (with compliment I mentioned above, no judging or criticize). Being only critical of yourself will not be sustainable long term.
Be creative and let your experience to blossom. Like when we were children, let your faith to take over without the fear of failure. The life is all about experience.
When trying to find a way forward:
- First, find challenging or adventure. By embracing unknown fear and faith to your adjustment, and use 5 senses to confirm to make a move.
- Sometimes this process may be most effective when you incorporate the sense of 5 senses, be in the present and take a deep breath to feel the senses fully. If you have hard time to look through both lenses equally, then ask for help.
If you can’t meet in person, make time to connect online via zoom, facetime, etc. where you can be face to face. Shower each other in compliments and appreciation.
August is still a time to reconnect and revitalize your relationships with those closest to you. Specifically, take time to experience and feel the 5 senses. Make sure to express gratitude to the relationships with a more parent/children. Try to bring the focus first to adventure or challenging things, then tasks and goal. Pure fun is coming from fully experience of being in the moment.
We are all such unique beings and like to be loved and accepted as who we are, without comparison or judgement.
Express your 5 sense experience, it is not asking big things. More likely look at night sky before you go sleep. You will smell of rain, see the beauty of dark sky with shining stars. Feel the wind get through your legs and cheeks. Listening the sound of silent or listening owls, bell crickets instead of car passing by.
2020 Year Reminder:
Zodiac: Rat 4
Year of rat is represented by the season of seeding, caution, unseen problems, distress, worries, sorrows, high family value, holes, and water.
When in balance, the number Four represents being grounded, stability, realistic, family, nourishing relationships with those close to you.
If out of balance, 2020 can feel a bit dreamy, unrealistic, jealous of what we don’t have.
Be mindful of your thoughts, your thoughts will easily manifest throughout your physical body. So, aim for positive thoughts and feelings, your body will thank you.
To find balance, find time to create a logical action plan to shape your dreams into realistic goals, and then into action.