September Summary: communicate and confirm, focus on tangible resources, choose recycled or refurbished instead of brand new, connect with family, partner and close friends.
It is very important month for our time to be conscious and please be cautious as possible to Virus infection for you, and others. It is totally up to us spread it, or reduce it.
- This month’s ethos is communicating with others, not letting thoughts getting stuck within.
- Just have a couple logical steps to add in our life. When we get out house, it is very simple, just ware mask. Just one step to add to wash hands/sanitize when we enter indoor.
- Focus on discussion around tangible, actionable, or concrete resources and things (rather than conjecture, dreams, unrealistic desires, etc.).
- Key to success this month: not to compare with others. Instead, be grateful for what you have, consciously spending more time in this mental stage (rather than on what you don’t have).
- September will intensify this year’s energy. Keep prioritizing partnership, family and close friends.
- It is very easy to emotionally drift to thoughts of what you don’t have, comparing to others who have more.
If you get to this stage, intentionally redirect yourself to gratitude for what you have, and talk about it to others.
- If you find somethings (thoughts, people, stuff, situations, etc.) are no longer serving you, let them go. These things come back into your awareness, and still don’t harbor positivity, let them go again.
- Realign yourself towards physical and mental health, self care, and structure.
- Find ways to ground yourself. Bonus points if you use your feet to connect with the earth.
- You may find that things from your past or subconscious may appear, causing discomfort. When this happens, take a moment to write it down and how you’re feeling. Then discuss it with those closest to you in order to move on and heal.
2020 Year Reminder:
Zodiac: Rat 4
Year of rat is represented by the season of seeding, caution, unseen problems, distress, worries, sorrows, high family value, holes, and water.
When in balance, the number Four represents being grounded, stability, realistic, family, nourishing relationships with those close to you.
If out of balance, 2020 can feel a bit dreamy, unrealistic, jealous of what we don’t have.
Be mindful of your thoughts, your thoughts will easily manifest throughout your physical body. So, aim for positive thoughts and feelings, your body will thank you.
To find balance, find time to create a logical action plan to shape your dreams into realistic goals, and then into action.